To celebrate the release of DreamWorks’ REAL STEEL, on DVD and Blu-ray 28 March 2012, together with Walt Disney Studios Home Entertainment, The Reel Bits is giving you the chance to win one of 3 Blu-ray copies of the film.
A gritty, white-knuckle, action ride set in the near-future where the sport of boxing has gone high-tech, REAL STEEL stars Hugh Jackman as Charlie Kenton, a washed-up fighter who lost his chance at a title when 2000-pound, 8-foot-tall steel robots took over the ring. Now nothing but a small-time promoter, Charlie earns just enough money piecing together low-end bots from scrap metal to get from one underground boxing venue to the next. When Charlie hits rock bottom, he reluctantly teams up with his estranged son Max (Dakota Goyo) to build and train a championship contender. As the stakes in the brutal, no-holds-barred arena are raised, Charlie and Max, against all odds, get one last shot at a comeback.
REAL STEEL is directed by Shawn Levy (Night at the Museum franchise and Date Night).
On DVD and Blu-ray 28 March 2012
Real Steel (Australia): – © DreamWorks II Distribution Co., LL C
We have 3 Blu-ray copies to give away of DreamWorks’ REAL STEEL. To be in the running, all you have to do is:
- Subscribe to our newsletter! It only goes out once a month, so we promise not to spam you. (If you already subscribe, you don’t need to do so again). Click here to sign up.
- Fill out the form below with the name the Australian actor who plays Charlie Kenton in REAL STEEL. (Hint: The answer is in this post). Please include your name, contact email and postal address so we can mail the Blu-rays to you as soon as possible!
THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED. PLEASE SEE COMMENTS FOR WINNERS.
Important: You must answer all the questions to be eligible. To ensure people do not have an unfair advantage by entering multiple times, only 1 entry per person will be accepted. Every entry is looked at and if duplicate/suspicious entries are found you will automatically be disqualified. This competition is only open to residents of Australia. Blu-rays are encoded for Region B.
The competition closes Tuesday 3 April 2012, so make sure you get your entry in!
Privacy Note: The Reel Bits / DVD Bits takes the privacy of its readers very seriously. Your email address will be not be used for any other purpose other than to enter the competition. Upon completion all email addresses will be deleted. If you do not wish to continue receiving the newsletter after the competition closes, you will be given the option to opt out.
- The Reel Bits / DVD Bits and DreamWorks/ Walt Disney Studios Home Entertainment take no responsibility for any delay, loss or damage to prizes sent to winners.
- While all attempts are made to supply prizes at the completion of a competition, no responsibility will be held by The Reel Bits / DVD Bits and DreamWorks/ Walt Disney Studios Home Entertainment to supply prizes if for unseen circumstances they are not available.
- Staff of this site and their immediate families are not eligible to participate in the competition.
- You must be at least 15 years of age to enter this competition, or have parents or guardians permission.
- No responsibility will be taken for any entries that may have been lost. The judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered upon.