The Corridor is a horror / sci-fi film that sees friends on a weekend excursion take a path into a forest that leads to death and destruction. Tyler Crawley and his friends have been the best of buddies for more than a decade, but now they’re changing – getting married, getting promoted, going bald, going insane. During a male-bonding weekend, they will discover a spectral corridor through the woods – an impossible hallway where none should be. It will lead these five men into fear, into betrayal, and into the biggest change of them all: by weekend’s finish…they’ll be dead.
We have 5 double passes to give away to The Corridor. To be in the running, all you have to do is:
- Subscribe to our newsletter and/or ‘Like Us’ on Facebook! It only goes out once a month, so we promise not to spam you. (If you already subscribe, you don’t need to do so again). Click here to sign up.
- Fill out the form below with the the name of the character in THE CORRIDOR. (Hint: The answer is in this post). Please include your name and contact email! Winners names will be on the door on the night.
THIS GIVEAWAY IS CLOSED. PLEASE SEE COMMENTS BELOW FOR WINNERS. YOU HAVE ALSO RECEIVED AN EMAIL.
Important: You must answer all the questions to be eligible. To ensure people do not have an unfair advantage by entering multiple times, only 1 entry per person will be accepted. Every entry is looked at and if duplicate/suspicious entries are found you will automatically be disqualified. This competition is only open to residents of Australia. Film is on Sunday 1 April 2012 at 5:00 at the Dendy Newtown in Sydney. Winners are responsible for making their own way to the venue.
The competition closes Saturday 31 March 2012 at 6:00 AM Sydney time, so make sure you get your entry in!
Privacy Note: The Reel Bits takes the privacy of its readers very seriously. Your email address will be not be used for any other purpose other than to enter the competition. Upon completion all email addresses will be deleted. If you do not wish to continue receiving the newsletter after the competition closes, you will be given the option to opt out.
- The Reel Bits and Fantastic Planet Film Festival take no responsibility for any delay, loss or damage to prizes sent to winners.
- While all attempts are made to supply prizes at the completion of a competition, no responsibility will be held by The Reel Bits and Fantastic Planet Film Festival to supply prizes if for unseen circumstances they are not available.
- Staff of this site and their immediate families are not eligible to participate in the competition.
- You must be at least 15 years of age to enter this competition, or have parents or guardians permission.
- No responsibility will be taken for any entries that may have been lost. The judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered upon.