To celebrate the release of SHERLOCK HOLMES: A GAME OF SHADOWS, now on DVD and Blu-ray Double Play, Roadshow Entertainment together with the Reel Bits are offering 4 lucky readers a chance to win a Double Play edition, containing both the Blu-ray and a Digital copy of the film.
Robert Downey Jr. and Jude Law return as Holmes and Watson in this acclaimed new action thriller. This time, the sleuths face off against their greatest foe, Professor Moriarty, as they travel across Europe bent on thwarting the master criminal’s plans for world domination.
The Blu-ray edition comes with Maximum Movie Mode, hosted by Robert Downey Jr, taking you inside the mind of Sherlock Holmes. It also contains a number of featurettes on the making of the film, and a movie app.
NOW ON DVD and BLU-RAY DOUBLE PLAY
We have 5 Blu-ray copies to give away of SHERLOCK HOLMES: A GAME OF SHADOWS, now available from Roadshow Entertainment. To be in the running, all you have to do is:
- Subscribe to our newsletter and/or ‘Like Us’ on Facebook! The newsletter only goes out once a fortnight, so we promise not to spam you. (If you already subscribe, you don’t need to do so again). Click here to sign up. It’s not too much to ask is it?
- Fill out the form below with the name of an actor in SHERLOCK HOLMES: A GAME OF SHADOWS. (Hint: The answer is in this post). Please include your name, contact email and postal address so we can mail the prize to you as soon as possible!
Important: You must answer all the questions to be eligible. To ensure people do not have an unfair advantage by entering multiple times, only 1 entry per person will be accepted. Every entry is looked at and if duplicate/suspicious entries are found you will automatically be disqualified. This competition is only open to residents of Australia, and Blu-rays are encoded for Region B.
The competition closes Monday 4 June 2012, so make sure you get your entry in!
Privacy Note: The Reel Bits takes the privacy of its readers very seriously. Your email address will be not be used for any other purpose other than to enter the competition. Upon completion all email addresses will be deleted. If you do not wish to continue receiving the newsletter after the competition closes, you will be given the option to opt out.
- The Reel Bits / DVD Bits and Roadshow take no responsibility for any delay, loss or damage to prizes sent to winners.
- While all attempts are made to supply prizes at the completion of a competition, no responsibility will be held by The Reel Bits / DVD Bits and Roadshow to supply prizes if for unseen circumstances they are not available.
- Staff of this site and their immediate families are not eligible to participate in the competition.
- You must be at least 13 years of age to enter this competition, or have parents or guardians permission.
- No responsibility will be taken for any entries that may have been lost. The judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered upon.