Key cast members of cult Sci-Fi drama series Supernatural will head down under to meet and greet die-hard fans at The Hub Productions‘ All Hell Breaks Loose III events next weekend: Saturday May 26th (Sydney) and Sunday May 27th (Melbourne).
All Hell Breaks Loose III will feature celebrity appearances from:
- JIM BEAVER (Bobby Singer, Supernatural) – Deadwood, 3rd Rock from the Sun.
- MISHA COLLINS (Castiel, Supernatural) – ER, 24, NCIS, Nip/Tuck
- RICHARD SPEIGHT JR. (Gabriel, Supernatural) – Justified, Jericho, Band of Brothers.
- TRACI DINWIDDIE (Pamela Barnes, Supernatural) – The Notebook
- TRAVIS WESTER (Harry Spangler, Supernatural) – Ghostfacers, Euro Trip.
- AJ BUCKLEY (Ed Zeddmore, Supernatural) – Ghostfacers, Talent: The Casting Call, CSI:NY.
The Hub Productions’ All Hell Breaks Loose III event will feature the guests live on stage for a few stories, anecdotes and Q&As. Throughout the day there will also be auctions, raffles, trivia, merchandise and rare collectables for sale from dealers, alongside a guest meet and greet, autograph and professional photograph opportunities.
Fans are advised to book tickets early – All Hell Breaks Loose III is a one-off event.
Both days are 9am to 6pm. For more information visit www.thehubproductions.com. Tickets can be bought from the website or over the phone – 02 9874 7171.
All Hell Breaks Loose III is presented by The Hub Productions, an organisation that strives to provide opportunities for fans to meet actors, artists and behind the scenes stars from popular TV shows, movies and comics. The Hub Productions have bought some of the world’s most loved stars to Australian shores; including Taylor Lautner, Kellan Lutz and Nikki Reed (Twilight 2008, 2009 and 2010), William Shatner and Scott Bakula (Star Trek 2011) and the GLEE cast (Gleek-On 2011).