To celebrate the release of J. EDGAR, available on DVD and Blu-ray on 13 June 2012, Warner Home Entertainment together with The Reel Bits is offering three lucky readers a chance to win a Triple Play pack, containing the film on DVD, Blu-ray and digital.
During his lifetime, J. Edgar Hoover (Leonardo DiCaprio) would rise to be the most powerful man in America. As head of the Federal Bureau of Investigation for nearly 50 years, he would stop at nothing to protect his country. Through eight presidents and three wars, Hoover waged battle against threats both real and perceived, often bending the rules to keep his countrymen safe. His methods were at once ruthless and heroic, with the admiration of the world his most coveted, if ever elusive, prize. Hoover was a man who placed great value on secrets–particularly those of others–and was not afraid to use that information to exert authority over the leading figures in the nation.
We have 3 Blu-ray prize packs to give away of J.EDGAR, now available from Warner Home Entertainment. To be in the running, all you have to do is:
- Simply ‘Like Us’ on Facebook! If you aren’t on Facebook, then you can sign up to our Feedburner feed. (If you already subscribe to either, you don’t need to do so again). It’s not too much to ask is it?
- Fill out the form below with the tell us who plays J. Edgar Hoover in the film? (Hint: The answer is in this post). It’s that easy. Please include your name, contact email and postal address so we can mail the prize to you as soon as possible!
Important: You must answer all the questions to be eligible. To ensure people do not have an unfair advantage by entering multiple times, only 1 entry per person will be accepted. Every entry is looked at and if duplicate/suspicious entries are found you will automatically be disqualified. This competition is only open to residents of Australia, and DVDs are encoded for Region 4/ Blu-rays are encoded for Region B.
The competition closes Friday 29 June 2012, so make sure you get your entry in!
Privacy Note: The Reel Bits / DVD Bits takes the privacy of its readers very seriously. Your email address will be not be used for any other purpose other than to enter the competition. Upon completion all email addresses will be deleted. If you do not wish to continue receiving the newsletter after the competition closes, you will be given the option to opt out.
- The Reel Bits / DVD Bits and Warner take no responsibility for any delay, loss or damage to prizes sent to winners.
- While all attempts are made to supply prizes at the completion of a competition, no responsibility will be held by The Reel Bits / DVD Bits and Warner to supply prizes if for unseen circumstances they are not available.
- Staff of this site and their immediate families are not eligible to participate in the competition.
- You must be at least 15 years of age to enter this competition, or have parents or guardians permission.
- No responsibility will be taken for any entries that may have been lost. The judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered upon.