To celebrate the release of HELL ON WHEELS on DVD, Blu-ray and Digital Download, Hopscotch Entertainment together with The Reel Bits is offering 3 lucky readers a chance to win a copy of the entire first season on Blu-ray!
HELL ON WHEELS tells the epic story of post-Civil War America, focusing on a Confederate soldier (Anson Mount) who sets out to exact revenge on the Union soldiers who have killed his wife. His journey takes him west to Hell on Wheels, a dangerous, lawless melting pot of a town that travels with and services the construction of the first transcontinental railroad – an engineering feat unprecedented for its time. The series documents the railroad’s engineering and construction as well as institutionalised greed and corruption, the immigrant experience and the plight of newly emancipated African-Americans during Reconstruction. HELL ON WHEELS chronicles this potent turning point in North Americas history and how uncivilised the business of civilisation can be.
NOW ON DVD & BLU-RAY 20 JUNE 2012
We have 3 Blu-ray copies to give away of HELL ON WHEELS from Hopscotch Entertainment.
To be in the running, all you have to do is:
- Simply ‘Like Us’ on Facebook! If you aren’t on Facebook, then you can sign up to our Feedburner feed. (If you already subscribe to either, you don’t need to do so again). It’s not too much to ask is it?
- Fill out the form below with the tell the name of the Confederate soldier HELL ON WHEELS focuses on! (Hint: The answer is in this post). It’s that easy. Please include your name, contact email and postal address so we can mail the prize to you as soon as possible!
Important: You must answer all the questions to be eligible. To ensure people do not have an unfair advantage by entering multiple times, only 1 entry per person will be accepted. Every entry is looked at and if duplicate/suspicious entries are found you will automatically be disqualified. This competition is only open to residents of Australia, and DVDs are encoded for Region 4/ Blu-rays are encoded for Region B.
The competition closes Tuesday 10 July 2011, so make sure you get your entry in!
Privacy Note: The Reel Bits / DVD Bits takes the privacy of its readers very seriously. Your email address will be not be used for any other purpose other than to enter the competition. Upon completion all email addresses will be deleted. If you do not wish to continue receiving the newsletter after the competition closes, you will be given the option to opt out.
- The Reel Bits / DVD Bits and Hopscotch Entertainment take no responsibility for any delay, loss or damage to prizes sent to winners.
- While all attempts are made to supply prizes at the completion of a competition, no responsibility will be held by The Reel Bits / DVD Bits and Hopscotch Entertainment to supply prizes if for unseen circumstances they are not available.
- Staff of this site and their immediate families are not eligible to participate in the competition.
- You must be at least 15 years of age to enter this competition, or have parents or guardians permission.
- No responsibility will be taken for any entries that may have been lost. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered upon.