To celebrate the third year of the Korean Film Festival in Australia (KOFFIA), running from the 22 August to the 28 August in Sydney, Festival Partner The Reel Bits has 2 double passes to a film of your choice* to give away!
KOFFIA will see the Australian premiere of a number of high-profile and award-winning films, including Hong Sang-soo’s In Another Country, Im Sang-soo’s The Taste of Money, Kang Hyung-Chul’s Sunny and this year’s comedy All About My Wife.
This year, The Reel Bits will also be involved as a member of the jury on the 1st KOFFIA Short Film Competition, an opportunity to showcase the developing talent from our up and coming filmmakers.
To be in the running to win tickets to any* session, all you have to do is:
- Simply ‘Like Us’ on Facebook! If you aren’t on Facebook, you can follow us on Twitter or sign up to our Feedburner feed. (If you already subscribe to either, you don’t need to do so again). It’s not too much to ask is it?
- Fill out the form below with the name one of the films playing at KOFFIA 2012. (Hint: The answer is in this post, and a full list of titles can be found here). Please include your name, contact email, the answer and the name of the film you would like to see! Winners will be emails and their names on the door at the event.
Important: You must answer all the questions to be eligible. To ensure people do not have an unfair advantage by entering multiple times, only 1 entry per person will be accepted. Every entry is looked at and if duplicate/suspicious entries are found you will automatically be disqualified. This competition is only open to residents of Australia.
The competition closes Monday 20 August 2011, so make sure you get your entry in!
Privacy Note: The Reel Bits takes the privacy of its readers very seriously. Your email address will be not be used for any other purpose other than to enter the competition. Upon completion all email addresses will be deleted. If you do not wish to continue receiving the newsletter after the competition closes, you will be given the option to opt out.
*Terms & Conditions
- Tickets can be used for any general session except for opening and closing night galas (Sydney: War of the Arrows and Sunny).
- Tickets are valid for KOFFIA 2012 Sydney only. Winners will be responsible for making their own way to the venue.
- Double passes can only be used for a single session.
- Tickets are not refundable.
- All sessions do not have allocated seating.
- The Reel Bits and KOFFIA take no responsibility for any delay, loss or damage to prizes sent to winners.
- While all attempts are made to supply prizes at the completion of a competition, no responsibility will be held by The Reel Bits to supply prizes if for unseen circumstances they are not available.
- No responsibility will be taken for any entries that may have been lost. The judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered upon.