Get ready to experience a new breed of Chinese action movie as steampunk collides with kung-fu in the epic TAI CHI saga from Huayi Brothers, producer JET LI, the creators of DETECTIVE DEE and legendary martial arts choreographer SAMMO HUNG. Thanks to Icon Film Distribution and The Reel Bits, 5 lucky winners could get an in-season pass to see the first fim in the epic trilogy.
As told in TAI CHI 0 (opening 27th September 2012), TAI CHI HERO (opening 25th October 2012) and the upcoming final chapter of the trilogy (coming in 2013), this saga tells the story of Yang Luchan, a young genius who, tired of being picked on, travels to Chen Village to learn the art of Tai Chi. Luchan finds out the hard way that it is forbidden for a villager to teach an outsider when the villagers, from strong men to old women to little children, repeatedly challenge him to a series of fights, all of which he loses quite badly. But when a frightening army of steampunk soldiers bearing strange machines shows up, the villagers realise that in order to save their home, they must trust this strange outsider with the ancient and powerful knowledge of Tai Chi.
We have 5 double passes to give away to see TAI CHI 0. To be in the running, all you have to do is:
- Simply ‘Like Us’ on Facebook or ‘Follow’ us on Twitter! If you aren’t on Facebook or Twitter, then you can sign up to our Feedburner feed. (If you already subscribe to either, you don’t need to do so again). It’s not too much to ask is it?
- Fill out the form below and tell us who the story of TAI CHI 0 is about! (Hint: The answer is in this post). It’s that easy. Please include your name, contact email and postal address so we can mail the prize to you as soon as possible!
Important: You must answer all the questions to be eligible. To ensure people do not have an unfair advantage by entering multiple times, only 1 entry per person will be accepted. Every entry is looked at and if duplicate/suspicious entries are found you will automatically be disqualified. This competition is only open to residents of Australia and the winners are drawn randomly.
The competition closes Tuesday 24 September 2012, so make sure you get your entry in!
Privacy Note: The Reel Bits takes the privacy of its readers very seriously. Your email address will be not be used for any other purpose other than to enter the competition. Upon completion all email addresses will be deleted. If you do not wish to continue receiving the newsletter after the competition closes, you will be given the option to opt out.
Terms & Conditions
- The Reel Bits and Icon take no responsibility for any delay, loss or damage to prizes sent to winners.
- While all attempts are made to supply prizes at the completion of a competition, no responsibility will be held by The Reel Bits or Icon to supply prizes if for unseen circumstances they are not available.
- Staff of this site and their immediate families are not eligible to participate in the competition.
- You must be at least 15 years of age to enter this competition, or have parents or guardians permission.
- No responsibility will be taken for any entries that may have been lost. The judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered upon.