From Academy Award winning director James Marsh (Man on Wire, Project Nim,The King), with excellent performances by Clive Owen, Andrea Riseborough (Brighton Rock) and Gillian Anderson, Shadow Dancer is released in Australian cinemas from Potential Films on 11 October. Thanks to Potential Films, together with The Reel Bits, we have 5 double passes to what the Hollywood Reporter called an “intricately plotted thriller… compelling performances.”
Single mother Collette McVeigh is a Republican living in Belfast with her mother and hardliner IRA brothers. When she is arrested for her part in an aborted IRA bomb plot in London, an M15 officer, Mac, offers her a choice: lose everything and go to prison for 25 years or return to Belfast to spy on her own family. With her son’s life in her hands, Collette chooses to place her trust in Mac and return home. But when her brothers’ secret operation is ambushed, suspicions of an informant are raised and Collette finds herself and her family in grave danger.
IN CINEMAS 11 OCTOBER
We have 5 double passes to give away to see SHADOW DANCER. To be in the running, all you have to do is:
- Simply ‘Like Us’ on Facebook or ‘Follow’ us on Twitter! If you aren’t on Facebook or Twitter, then you can sign up to our Feedburner feed. (If you already subscribe to either, you don’t need to do so again). It’s not too much to ask is it?
- Fill out the form below and tell us the names of any of the stars of SHADOW DANCER! (Hint: The answer is in this post). It’s that easy. Please include your name, contact email and postal address so we can mail the prize to you as soon as possible!
Important: You must answer all the questions to be eligible. To ensure people do not have an unfair advantage by entering multiple times, only 1 entry per person will be accepted. Every entry is looked at and if duplicate/suspicious entries are found you will automatically be disqualified. This competition is only open to residents of Australia and the winners are drawn randomly.
The competition closes Thursday 11 October 2012, so make sure you get your entry in!
Privacy Note: The Reel Bits takes the privacy of its readers very seriously. Your email address will be not be used for any other purpose other than to enter the competition. Upon completion all email addresses will be deleted. If you do not wish to continue receiving the newsletter after the competition closes, you will be given the option to opt out.
Terms & Conditions
- The Reel Bits and Icon take no responsibility for any delay, loss or damage to prizes sent to winners.
- While all attempts are made to supply prizes at the completion of a competition, no responsibility will be held by The Reel Bits or Potential Films to supply prizes if for unseen circumstances they are not available.
- Staff of this site and their immediate families are not eligible to participate in the competition.
- You must be at least 15 years of age to enter this competition, or have parents or guardians permission.
- No responsibility will be taken for any entries that may have been lost. The judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered upon.