JUDGEMENT IS COMING! Thanks to Icon Film Distribution, together with The Reel Bits, we have 5 double passes to give away to the latest and greatest adaptation of the famous 2000 AD comic book character. The Reel Bits said that Dredd 3D “revels in ultra-violence and takes no prisoners in the process…gleefully kicking down the door and leaving doubters in a bloody pulp”. It is the law, after all.
Dredd, a futuristic cop combines the power of judge, jury and executioner in Mega City One, a massive city that stretches down the entire East coast of America. The endlessly inventive minds of writer Alex Garland and director Pete Travis bring DREDD (played by Karl Urban) to life in a futuristic neo-noir action film that returns the celebrated character to the dark, visceral incarnation from John Wagner’s and Carlos Ezquerra’s revered comic strip.
In Cinemas October 25.
We have 5 double passes to give away to Dredd 3D. To be in the running, all you have to do is:
- Simply ‘Like Us’ on Facebook or ‘Follow’ us on Twitter! If you aren’t on Facebook or Twitter, then you can sign up to our Feedburner feed. (If you already subscribe to either, you don’t need to do so again). It’s not too much to ask is it?
- Fill out the form below and tell us the names of any of the stars of Dredd 3D! (Hint: The answer is in this post). It’s that easy. Please include your name, contact email and postal address so we can mail the prize to you as soon as possible!
Important: You must answer all the questions to be eligible. To ensure people do not have an unfair advantage by entering multiple times, only 1 entry per person will be accepted. Every entry is looked at and if duplicate/suspicious entries are found you will automatically be disqualified. This competition is only open to residents of Australia and the winners are drawn randomly.
The competition closes Tuesday 30 October 2012, so make sure you get your entry in!
Privacy Note: The Reel Bits takes the privacy of its readers very seriously. Your email address will be not be used for any other purpose other than to enter the competition. Upon completion all email addresses will be deleted. If you do not wish to continue receiving the newsletter after the competition closes, you will be given the option to opt out.
Terms & Conditions
- The Reel Bits and Icon take no responsibility for any delay, loss or damage to prizes sent to winners.
- While all attempts are made to supply prizes at the completion of a competition, no responsibility will be held by The Reel Bits or Icon Films to supply prizes if for unseen circumstances they are not available.
- Staff of this site and their immediate families are not eligible to participate in the competition.
- You must be at least 15 years of age to enter this competition, or have parents or guardians permission.
- No responsibility will be taken for any entries that may have been lost. The judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered upon.