To celebrate the release of GHOSTBUSTERS to Australian homes this week, Universal Sony Pictures Home Entertainment has given us 10 copies of the Blu-ray to give away to our lucky readers. All you have to answer the question below to go into the draw.
In a supernatural world where ghosts are roaming the town, New York City’s unlikely heroes return in the action packed comedy, GHOSTBUSTERS, yours on 4K Ultra HD™, Blu-ray 3D™, Blu-ray™, DVD & Digital from October 12, 2016. Director Paul Feig’s (Spy, Bridesmaids) unique and hilarious take on the supernatural classic is led by the freshest female minds in comedy today. Academy Award® nominee Melissa McCarthy (Spy, Gilmore Girls), Kristen Wiig (Bridesmaids, The Martian), Leslie Jones (“Saturday Night Live,”Trainwreck), Kate McKinnon (“Saturday Night Live,” The Angry Birds Movie) and Australia’s very own, Chris Hemsworth (Thor, The Avengers), are set to leave viewers in stitches in the long-awaited return of Ghostbusters.
Yours on 4K Ultra HDTM, Blu-ray 3DTM, Blu-rayTM, DVD & Digital from October 12, 2016
To WIN all you have to do is send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the answer to following: “Why ain’t you afraid of no ghost?” Be sure to include your full name and mailing address so we can send you the prizes without delay if you win.
Important: You must answer all the questions to be eligible. To ensure people do not have an unfair advantage by entering multiple times, only 1 entry per person will be accepted. Every entry is looked at and if duplicate/suspicious entries are found you will automatically be disqualified. This competition is only open to residents of Australia and the winners are drawn randomly. Additionally, the Blu-rays are encoded for Region B.
The competition closes Monday 24 October 2016, so make sure you get your entry in!
Privacy Note: The Reel Bits takes the privacy of its readers very seriously. Your email address will be not be used for any other purpose other than to enter the competition. Upon completion all email addresses will be deleted. If you do not wish to continue receiving the newsletter after the competition closes, you will be given the option to opt out.
Terms & Conditions
- The Reel Bits andUniversal Sony Pictures Home Entertainment take no responsibility for any delay, loss or damage to prizes sent to winners.
- While all attempts are made to supply prizes at the completion of a competition, no responsibility will be held by The Reel Bits to supply prizes if for unseen circumstances they are not available.
- Staff of this site and their immediate families are not eligible to participate in the competition.
- You must be at least 15 years of age to enter this competition, or have parents or guardians permission.
- No responsibility will be taken for any entries that may have been lost. The judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered upon.