Archstone Distribution is releasing THE BLACK PRINCE, based on the true story of the last King of Punjab, in cinemas from 21 July 2017. To celebrate, we have 5 double passes to give away to the film, screening in 28 cinemas nationally.
Written and directed by LA-based filmmaker Kavi Raz, it’s a historic drama with an international cast, which carefully captures the tragic yet fascinating true story and legacy of the Maharaj, illustrating the story of one of India’s noblest kings and his fragile relationship with Queen Victoria, who was godmother to his children.
Acclaimed singer-poet Satinder Sartaaj makes his acting debut, playing The Black Prince with eloquence. He is joined by Jason Flemyng (Lock, Stock &Two Smoking Barrels, Snatch) as Dr. Login, the foster parent for the Maharajah; Amanda Root (The Iron Lady) as Queen Victoria; and veteran Shabana Azmi (City of Joy) as the exiled King’s mother. It also features Keith Duffy, David Essex OBE, Canadian Rup Magon and Sophie Stevens.
IN CINEMAS JULY 21
To go into the draw, all you have to do is send an email to email@example.com with the answer to following: “THE BLACK PRINCE is the story of the last King of ________?. Be sure to include your full name and mailing address, so we can send you the prizes without delay if you win.
THE GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED.
Important: You must answer all the questions to be eligible. To ensure people do not have an unfair advantage by entering multiple times, only 1 entry per person will be accepted. Every entry is looked at and if duplicate/suspicious entries are found you will automatically be disqualified. This competition is only open to residents of Australia and the winners are drawn randomly.
Privacy Note: The Reel Bits takes the privacy of its readers very seriously. Your email address will be not be used for any other purpose other than to enter the competition. Upon completion all email addresses will be deleted. If you do not wish to continue receiving the newsletter after the competition closes, you will be given the option to opt out.
Terms & Conditions
- The Reel Bits and Archstone Distribution take no responsibility for any delay, loss or damage to prizes sent to winners.
- While all attempts are made to supply prizes at the completion of a competition, no responsibility will be held by The Reel Bits to supply prizes if for unseen circumstances they are not available.
- Staff of this site and their immediate families are not eligible to participate in the competition.
- You must be at least 15 years of age to enter this competition, or have parents or guardians permission.
- No responsibility will be taken for any entries that may have been lost. The judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered upon.